Thursday, November 19, 2009

Giving Thanks Set #3

"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God Will for you in Jesus Christ" 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Set #3:

25. Brett and Alex Harris
For being bold enough to start the Rebelution (www.therebelution.com) and equipping the modern day teen with resources to help them do hard things.

26. Jane Austen
When the whole world seems like it is falling apart, Austen helps make things better.

27. Martin Luther
For placing the 95 thesis on the churches door and for standing up in what he thought was right.

28. Paul (from the Bible)
For being such an amazing Christian and writing some of my favorite books of the bible.

29. Chocolate Fondue
Kind of random, I know. But I am thankful to whomever invented this deliciousness!

30. the Phillips Family
For employing me.

31. Pastor Terry McIntosh
For studying God's word and preaching from it week after week.

32. A piece of Paper and a Pen
I dont know what I would do if I couldnt express my feelings in my journals, or write a letter to a dear friend.

33. The story of Ruth
A perfect example of mature biblical womanhood.

34. The ability to learn
Ralph Waldo Emerson said, "What is the hardest task in the world? To think."

35. Latin
It helps me understand God's work and the English language.

36. Sunshine and warmth
It makes me feel so much happier.

List four will be here tomorrow.
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment