Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Giving Thanks Set #2

"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Jesus Christ" 1 Thessalonians 5:18

With Thanksgiving a little over a week away, I am writing down 100 things that I am grateful for. Everyday until Thanksgiving I will write down around 12 things that I am thankful for. I encourage you to do the same, it is really though provoking. Even though we have over 10% national unemployment right now, American's are doing better than other countries. We have so many things that we can be grateful for.

Set #2

13. The freedom to read and study God' word.

14. The ability to memorize scripture.

15. The freedom to be in constant communcation with my Heavenly Father through prayer.

16. God's mercy.

17. God's love.

18. God's anger.

19. God's will.

20. God's strength.

21. God's protection.

22. God's curse on mankind.

23. Being rebuked.

24.Authors such as Elisabeth Elliot, John Piper, CJ Mahaney, Joshua Harris and Wayne Grudem.

Until tomorrow,
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment